Avant-Garde Avant-Garde

This is a really interesting game, I liked what's here so far! I agree with Shexlay that there needs to be more of a goal, some story that you're making or some ending you're working towards. More variety in the interactions with other artists would be good, too. I'd love to see more decisions to make and obvious consequences of those decisions in the path you choose. I think this alpha is really strong start, and I can't wait to see how it looks when it's all fleshed out.

ErlinE ErlinE

A very nice little game ^^ Beautiful graphics, good gameplay. I think the entry I'm working on is out of the running with this... haha. But seriously, I think you've got a good shot at winning or at least placing in the top 3.

Frozennnn responds:

Hey jaja thanks for your comment good luck for the jam

Audioland Audioland

Really cool! Love it. Definitely will come back and play around with it some more :D

My only complaint is that it seems like the buttons "stick" sometimes... I could swear I clicked the button to switch to another instrument, but it stays on the old one. Maybe that's just my computer or something, though.